National Vision, Inc. is dedicated to providing sound Managed Vision Care programs that incorporate ease of administration, excellent service, convenience and low cost.
The National Vision Network brings together patients, providers, payers and employers with the common goal of creating the most cost efficient way of delivering and maintaining quality vision care. We achieve this by providing NVI clients with vision care programs that have as their core network of "quality first," customer service-driven providers. These providers adhere to NVI's philosophy of "Providing quality service and value eyewear at everyday low prices with guaranteed customer satisfaction."
Why Vision Care?
- 60% of the United States population needs corrective eyewear.
- Employers desire to offer additional benefits in a highly competitive job market.
- Only about 33% of corporate health plans cover an annual eye exam.
- Recent surveys reveal that employees see vision care as a valuable and desirable benefit, and 80% consider their sight to be the most important of their five senses.
Why National Vision, Inc.?
- NVI is a Large retail optical company in the United States with over 600 locations
- Flexible plan design
- Competitive rates
- Convenient locations, many of which are open seven days a week with evening hours
- Voluntary, "value added - ID card recognition," and employer-sponsored plans are available
- Complete vision examinations available from independent Doctors of Optometry located in or adjacent to most retail locations