We are a people-focused organization. And we want to ensure National Vision is a place people can build fulfilling careers and know they will be taken care of. We take pride in providing robust benefits designed to keep our people, and their families, healthy, safe, and secure.
There’s a Benefit to Working Here
An Environment Where Our People Thrive
We've built a culture where wins are celebrated and people are always put first. Our promise is to always take care of our people so that they can take care of customers and patients.
National Vision Benefits
We work hard to show our teams how much we value them by developing benefits plans that meet their physical, mental, emotional, and financial needs.
Health & Wellness Benefits
- Medical and dental coverage
- Paid holidays and personal time off
- Paid sick time and paid leave of absence*
- Paid parental leave*
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA), including medical and dependent care
- Employee Assistance Program – a free confidential counseling and health information service*
- Company-paid basic life insurance
- Associate, spouse and child supplemental life insurance
- Ancillary benefits such as accident, critical care, legal and identity theft shield
- Short- and long-term disability insurance
- Smoking cessation program
- Diabetes care and hypertension rewards programs offered to associates participating in medical plan
- Retirement savings programs with company match*
- Health Savings Account (HSA) with company contribution
- Associate eyewear/gift coupon benefits*
- Personal financial wellness and planning services
- Non-tobacco user discount for those enrolled in the medical plan
- Exclusive discount program on products and services
- Wellness incentive program offered to associates participating in the medical plan
*Benefits available to part-time as well as full-time associates.
Perks for Employees and Their Families
OD Tuition Reimbursement Program
Investing in your future deserves to be rewarded. We provide ample financial support for our associates working to earn an optometry degree from an approved and accredited program in the United States.
College Scholarship Program
Just as we believe everyone should be able to see their best to live their best, regardless of their budget, we also believe that everyone should have the opportunity to learn if they want to. That’s why we’ve developed a scholarship program open exclusively to the children of National Vision associates and affiliated doctors who plan to enroll in college.
Addressing the Financial Needs of Optometrists
OD Student Loan Repayment Program
Doctors of Optometry are the heart of what we do, which is why we and all independent practices have special benefits to address their unique needs. Student loans are a significant burden for many optometrists. Luckily, ODs practicing in our network who opt into the student loan repayment program receive up to $12,000 annually to pay down their loans quicker.