Our National Retail and Optometrist recruiters participate in major optical events, job fairs and conferences across the country including SECO, Vision Expo, OptiCon and Vision Preview.
NVI attends periodic job fairs at Gwinnett Technical College and other local Gwinnett County job fairs.
We also offer a Summer Mentorship Program every year. This program is open to children of NVI employees, between the ages of 16-18. It's a great way to get a peek inside the working world, and help soon-to-be college students select an area of study.
Schools & Colleges of Optometry
NVI also currently works in conjunction with the following Universities/Colleges to recruit high quality Doctors of Optometry:
- Illinois College of Optometry
- Indiana University School of Optometry
- Inter American University of Puerto Rico School of Optometry
- MCPHS University
- Michigan College of Optometry at Ferris State University
- Midwestern University Arizona College of Optometry
- New England College of Optometry
- Northeastern State University
- Oklahoma College of Optometry
- NOVA Southeastern University College of Optometry
- Ohio State University College of Optometry
- Pacific University College of Optometry
- Salus University (Pennsylvania College of Optometry)
- Southern California College of Optometry at Marshall B. Ketchum University
- Southern College of Optometry
- SUNY State College of Optometry
- University of Alabama Birmingham School of Optometry
- University of California Berkeley School of Optometry
- University of Houston College of Optometry
- University of Missouri at St. Louis College of Optometry
- University of the Incarnate Word School of Optometry
- Western University of Health Sciences College of Optometry
National Vision and Hillsborough Community College in Tampa have partnered to offer HCC students the opportunity to gain clinical experience within our stores through the internship program.